We are now automatically scanning apps for API Key Identifiers like #GoogleAnalytics' ga_trackingId that are used to enable tracking APIs. If your app includes these, it will be marked with the `Trackers` Anti-Feature. To fix that, either remove the tracking API Key entirely or move it out of the build flavor used by F-Droid.
@setthemfree a écrit
« Supprimez Chrome. Dès maintenant. Google utilise sa position exceptionnellement dominante pour faire en sorte que *le navigateur lui-même* analyse votre comportement de navigation et le serve sur un plateau sous la forme de "cohortes" à toute personne intéressée. Ils transforment Chrome en un "passeport d'historique de navigation", et ce dès maintenant. Aidez les autres à faire de même. »
(avec @kyane en guest star)
Début du premier défi : trouver le maximum d'une liste de températures (on donne le programme, c'est juste pour tester).
Free sunday tip: if your #esp32 refuses any flash upload or erasure, check you don't have a serial monitor running in a random terminal...
With this new kubernetes + s3 deployment we're trying to contribute and have feedback from other users or potential users. You can review https://forge.extranet.logilab.fr/open-source/peertube-on-kubernetes and get in touch ! Thanks ! Boosts welcome.
The ref voltage is a bit off (6.0v) but well within the required range (+/-0.3v). After a quick adjustment, it's starting to look better
But it was pretty unstable, mainly because the 2DW233 was drived too low with current schematic: at 1.5 mA instead of the expected 7.5mA (for the 233). So I played a bit with ltspice to find better values for R61 and R63, and I also replaced the opamp with a 741 I found while cleaning a bit my bench :-)
So here is current situation: the 5.9v zener reference has been replaced by a 2DW233. First quick check was a bit dodgy: this ref is normally 6.2v, but actually consists In 2 zener head to head, so in practice a 5.5-ish v zener in series with a forward one (so .6-ish v). So I've used only one of the zener of the 2DW233 in series with a germanium diode. I also used a random opamp I had but had not the correct pinout (it's a dual opamp). The result is a bit dodgy as I said, but it worked: 5.87v
now I need to find a replacement for this 5.9v reference voltage. Maybe it's time to start playing with these 2DW233 I have...
But it was still not working. After fighting with the poor quality (but available) schematics from the service manual still available on Keysight web page, I could identify the culprit: one of the optocouplers was dead (on the LED side). Funny enough, it is listed as a TIL111, but it's a 8-DIP package (the til111 is a 6-DIP). So I had to improvise...
The unit did power up, but the displayed voltage was all over the place, and a couple of keys had no spring left, so I started there with my plastice made replacement spring trick
Electronics, Machining, Repair stuff
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!